Services at Boise Chiropractor Dr. Tod Spainhower
At Boise Chiropractic in Boise we specialize in natural health care without the use of drugs or surgery. We believe in providing you with the best in alternative health care. Your chiropractor and our licensed chiropractic assistants and licensed massage therapists are continually researching the latest in natural health breakthroughs and bringing this information to our patients. We focus 100% on every patient who walks through our doors and give them all the care they need. We listen to you!
Getting you well is Dr. Tod Spainhower’s #1 goal.
Contact us today for more information at 208-853-7221
Dr. Tod Spainhower has helped patients with many health problems, some of which are listed here. We have a variety of treatment options available, allowing us to choose the best treatment method for you. Our goal is to remove your complaints as quickly as possible and exceed your expectations on your way to better health.
We offer treatments for:
- Spinal Manipulation
- Extremity Manipulation
- Rib Misalignments
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Thompson Drop Table Technique
- Instrument Adjusting “Gentle Touch”
- Soothing Massage Therapy
- Stress Management
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Work Injury Recovery
- Tennis Elbow
- Golf Elbow
- Ankle Sprains
- Shoulder Issues
- Acute Care
- Difficult & Chronic Conditions
- Auto Accidents
- Post-Surgical Care
- Diversified Techniques
- Tmj Dysfunction
- Pediatric & Senior Care
- Myofascial Release
- Relief For Chronic Pain
- Auto Accident Recovery
We provide professional physio therapy and massage therapy
Most insurance providers cover your treatments!
We are a PPO provider for the following:
- Dr. Spainhower is proud to be a “Partner in Health OOfiliate” with OOFOS athletic recovery footwear. We know touch and feel are important when purchasing footwear. Come into our office and Dr. Tod will fit you with a pair. Help the rest of your body’s biomechanics feel recharged. These will be your new favorite footwear especially if you suffer from joint pain in your feet or ankles, knee pain, or Plantar Fasciitis. Please click on the referral link below or contact our office for ordering your new pair today.
- Convenient location and practice hours
- Affordable rates
- Flexible payment plans
- Same-day appointments available